Rayliza Initiatives is a registered Christian based Non Governmental Organization (NGO). The organization has five main area of focus, namely; Missions, Education, Economic Empowerment, Agriculture and the Rayliza Smile Project (A moment with the Widows, Orphans and the Aged).
We remain committed to serve individuals and families in the poorest communities in Ghana and lead people worldwide into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and to strengthen them for the lord as we also inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We have the vision of impacting the total man, women and the children (their salvation, education, health and wellbeing).
With internal and some individual supports; Rayliza Initiatives will undertake the following, as they remain the major focus of the organization.
Together with the Rhema Full Gospel Church;
- Plan mission trips to the less privileged communities.
- Plant fifteen (15) new Churches in 2019
- THE GIRL CHILD AGENDA, support the less privileged adolescent females.
- Enroll interested uneducated adults for Adult education (Read and write).
- Start a school called Rayliza Academy.
- Sponsor students in need.
- Provide some help to BECE candidates
ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT (JOB TRAINING)
- Enrolling the less privileged for job training (Tailoring training, Hairdressing training and etc)
- Capital for business start-ups and strengthening the existing once
Together with some stakeholders (AGI, GEPA, MCEs Agric Agencies and etc)
- AgriEducation for farmers
- AgriEducation for youths interested in farming
- Boosting of Rayliza Farms (https://raylizainitiatives.org/farm-project/)
Rayliza Smile Project (RSP)
- Support and celebrate with the Widows, orphans, Aged, street children and any other
Do you have the desire to support God’s work, the less privileged children and many other projects that impact lives of many in Africa and in Ghana? Join Rayliza Initiatives to achieve this great purpose. Volunteers and partners are highly welcomed. Visit and experience the extraordinary things that happen outside your comfort zone. You will tell the story one day.
Visit raylizainitiatives.org for more or email us on (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)